Take the Challenge
Regardless of who you are or what your life looks like, we could all stand to take responsibility to improve ourselves for the better.
If you have a business goal to reach or a new healthy eating habit you’re trying stick to..push through with consistency for at least 21 days, and you’ll be so much more likely to see results and succeed long term..
(On average, it takes more than two months before a new behavior actually becomes automatic — 66 days to be exact according to recent studies, but make it to 21 days and you embed the intention within your subconscious and you are well on your way to succeeding.)
To give you an added bonus, if you can make it to 21 days and share your feedback with me about your own personal development challenge, I will personally give you a free distance reiki session!
The Challenge is simple
1.Pick an area of your life which you want to improve on or a new goal to work towards.
2. Choose at least one new action to do for 21 days.
3. Tick new action on checklist each day as a reminder.
4. After 21 days, claim your free distance reiki session and keep on going! you’ve got this!
Challenge sheet pdf – download the handy challenge sheet below, which gives you a checklist to use as a daily reminder to keep up your new action consistently.
(Simply right click the link below, and ‘save link as’ to download)
To claim your free distance reiki healing session – send your feedback to email@example.com
Below I have listed some suggested common lifestyle goals to get you started on your first challenge-
Suggested Holistic (Mental, Emotional, Physical, & Spiritual and Lifestyle) Goals
- Eat a vegetarian or vegan diet.
- Give up sugar, dairy or wheat.
- Give up alcohol, drugs or processed foods.
- Detox program (liver, colon etc.)
- Go organic!
- Drink enough water (average 1-2 litres per day depending on your weight and daily activity)
- Add green superfood supplements to your diet
- Daily Exercise, walk, yoga, stretch, jog etc.
- Use Bach flower remedies.
- Meditate for 30 minutes.
- Mindfulness activity for 1 hour per day.
- Daily hypnosis recordings
- Get Creative and mindful – draw, write, sing, paint, craft, adult colouring.
- De-clutter an area of your home (a drawer or cupboard)
- Replace make up and personal care products with safe alternatives.
- Replace chemical cleaning products with safe alternatives.
- Be in Nature / Take a walk.
- Try or learn something new.
- Say ‘I love you’ to yourself and to others.
- Random act of kindness
- Get at least 7 hours sleep.
- Take an hour personal time for yourself or for your relationship.
- Read a book to your child or elderly relative.
- Say an affirmation out loud.
- Take an inspiring photograph.
It’s a great idea to do this challenge with a friend to keep each other motivated.
I look forward to hearing about your success